Digital Storm gaming laptop announced Veloce: 13.3 inch screen, Haswell chip
Veloce gaming laptop is priced starting at 1500 USD.
Recently, the computer maker Digital Storm has launched a new gaming laptop called Veloce them. This is a gaming machine with a 13.3 inch screen and latest processor chip from Intel Haswell. As we can see in the picture below, Veloce is decorated to highlight the unique features red trim at the shell.
Regarding configuration, equipped Veloce 4800MQ Core i7, GTX 765M graphics card, 8 GB RAM, 13.3 inch display full HD resolution (1920x1080). It has a thickness of 3.2 cm. Inside, the machine has 2 hard disk drive can store RAID configuration. Connectivity includes HDMI 4.1, VGA out, 3 USB 3.0 ports, ethernet. It has a starting price of 1535 USD and is sold out in 17/7 to.
Veloce gaming laptop configuration:
- Screen: 13.3 inch (anti-glare, wide viewing angle) full HD resolution
- Chip Processor: Core i7 4800MQ, Haswell platform
- Memory RAM: DDR3 1600 MHz, 8 GB storage
- Optical Drive: DVD / CD
- Card Wireless: Killer Wireless-N 1202 Wireless LAN + Bluetooth 4.0
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 765M
- OS: Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Hard Drive: 750 GB capacity HDD (7200 rpm) + SSD (SATA) capacity of 8 GB
- Price: 1535 USD.